When you harm your windshield, you may fear the time and cash it will take to fix it. With mobile glass repair you can save you time and money as the company will send someone to you to fix your problem.
There are advantages to both decisions.
In-Shop Vs. Mobile
- Usually shops that provide mobile repair cover most of the US and can come to you almost everywhere.
- Many shops everywhere
- Booking is easy, just call
- In shop repairs are usually very fast
- You can get your windshield fixed while being at work or at the beach or anywhere else
- Usually If you give your email address when you call a shop they will send you the name, photograph and credentials of your auto glass professional.
- You can choose the time when the repairmen come
You should choose mobile repair service if you don’t have the time to visit a shop or don’t want to leave your car there. The glass repair usually takes 30 minutes or if your windshield is more damaged and needs a replacement, it usually take the technicians 1 hour to change your windshield.